.: PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
We are currently seeking a highly experienced individual with a minimum 10 years experience in Commercial and Healthcare construction projects. Past experience should include both New Construction and Renovations in Corporate, Educational, Healthcare and High-end privatized assignments.
- Have experience with projects 5 million and over.
- Be able to generate solutions to meet construction challenges by providing leadership and coordination to ensure peak performance by subcontractors, equipment and material vendors.
- Inspect subcontractors work daily to ensure it meets quality standards and design criteria.
- Work in conjunction with our Project Management Team to ensure that all projects run in a smooth, and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot field issues, scheduling issues, MP & E Coordination, resolve subcontractor issues and, ensure impeccable job site safety practices at all times.
- Knowledge to implement ICRA requirement levels within hospitals, administer state inspections within healthcare facilities.
- Maintain site cost control and schedule compliance requirements.
- Interfacing with A & E firms, client representatives to resolve job site issues.
- Applicants to have knowledge of computers, and project management programs.
This position gives an exceptional individual the opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the Construction Management Industry. If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity with P. Agnes, Inc. please contact us.