P. Agnes is looking for an experienced Project Estimator capable of handling their own budgeting, competitive bid and negotiated GMP estimating on single projects ranging from $100,000 to $25 million.
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- Experience working on projects within the healthcare and higher education markets
- Has a degree in construction management and or engineering
- Capable of utilizing programs such as Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project & Outlook
- Preferably has experience working with computerized estimator software (Not a must, we can teach)
- Strong knowledge of all facets of construction inclusive of site work, general construction and MEP
- Good communication skills both written and oral when dealing with subcontractors, owners and architects
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects at once when necessary (smaller to midrange in size)
- Understands how to estimate ICRA (Infectious Control Risk Assessment) requirements needed on healthcare projects
- Understands how to estimate renovation projects with multiple phases where owners occupy adjacent spaces during construction
- Has the ability to work on complex projects with minimal supervision
- Has the ability to schedule preconstruction and construction activities necessary for proposal submissions and general conditions durations.
- Able to work with Business Development & Project Managers as a team to put together RFP proposals and schedules
To apply for a position, or if you have a general question about our job opportunities, send us an email.
Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line and attach your resume.