P. Agnes recently completed a refresh of the Roger B. Hansen Center for Childbirth at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus, Pomona, NJ. The latest project in our long-standing relationship with AtlantiCare, the Center for Childbirth (CFC) project consisted of a multi-phase renovation of 25 patient rooms, 2 nurse stations, and public corridors in the Post-Partum area. The renovations included new wall, floor and partial casework finishes to provide an aesthetic upgrade to the area. This project featured 7 phases with renovations occurring in 4 patient rooms at a time while the facility remained fully operational. FCA was the architect on this project.
- Construction Safety Week 2020: Mitigating COVID-19 risks on construction sites through technology utilization
- Construction Resumes on Princeton University McCosh 50 Renovations
- Steel Erected for Law Enforcement Health Benefits Health & Wellness Center
- P. Agnes Completes a Series of IT Infrastructure Projects for Virtua Health
- Ross Dress for Less Completed as Part of Red Lion Plaza Project