P. Agnes recently completed a refresh of the Roger B. Hansen Center for Childbirth at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus, Pomona, NJ. The latest project in our long-standing relationship with AtlantiCare, the Center for Childbirth (CFC) project consisted of a multi-phase renovation of 25 patient rooms, 2 nurse stations, and public corridors in the Post-Partum area. The renovations included new wall, floor and partial casework finishes to provide an aesthetic upgrade to the area. This project featured 7 phases with renovations occurring in 4 patient rooms at a time while the facility remained fully operational. FCA was the architect on this project.
- P. Agnes Completes Temple University’s Anderson Hall Transformation
- P. Agnes Wins GBCA 2020 Construction Excellence Award for Excellence in Technological Advancement
- Construction in an Operational Cancer Center: P. Agnes Successfully Completes Infusion Suite Expansion Project for Jefferson Health
- Pharmacy Compliance Renovation Completed for Philadelphia Shriners Hospital for Children
- P. Agnes Awarded University of Pennsylvania Palestra Window Replacement and Ventilation Project