P. Agnes recently completed a refresh of the Roger B. Hansen Center for Childbirth at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus, Pomona, NJ. The latest project in our long-standing relationship with AtlantiCare, the Center for Childbirth (CFC) project consisted of a multi-phase renovation of 25 patient rooms, 2 nurse stations, and public corridors in the Post-Partum area. The renovations included new wall, floor and partial casework finishes to provide an aesthetic upgrade to the area. This project featured 7 phases with renovations occurring in 4 patient rooms at a time while the facility remained fully operational. FCA was the architect on this project.
- P. Agnes Awarded AtlantiCare Ohio Avenue Medical Office Building Project
- Ceremony Held for Key Milestone on Jefferson New Jersey Patient Tower Project
- P. Agnes Completes Thomas Jefferson University Alumni Hall Project
- P. Agnes Awarded Philly’s Phinest Marketing Communication Award for 100th Anniversary Social Media Campaign
- Bancroft’s Welsh Campus and Virtua’s Samson Cancer Center Projects Win 2019 AIA New Jersey Design Competition Awards