The General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) recognized P. Agnes for our safety success with six Project Safety Awards. P. Agnes is proud of our project teams and field personnel who uphold the highest standard of safety and continue to keep our project sites safe.
The GBCA’s Project Safety Awards recognize projects that were completed with zero OSHA recordable injuries or illnesses. Our award-winning projects include:
- University of Pennsylvania – Cyclotron Lab Renovation and Infrastructure Modifications
- University of Pennsylvania – Steinberg Conference Center HVAC/Façade Repairs
- University of Pennsylvania – Palestra Window Replacement and HVAC Upgrades
- Biomeme – Headquarters and Research Space
- Riddle Hospital – Central Utility Plant (CUP) Package 6
- Temple University – Anderson Hall Renovations
Our efforts were celebrated at the GBCA’s annual Project Safety Awards Reception earlier this month. More information on the awards and the projects can be found here.