Location: Philadelphia, PA
Architect: Voith & MacTavish
Square Footage: 45,000
Completion Date: 2002
This building was originally designed by master architect Frank Furness in 1876, as The Centennial Bank Building. It is one of few buildings on campus that is listed on the National Register of historic buildings. This 150-year-old building, had been neglected for many years. It was totally renovated, and turned into an Alumni Center.
The Paul Peck Alumni Center, as it was named after the renovation, currently serves as the University’s Alumni Center providing functional spaces for formal receptions and meeting facilities. It also houses an art gallery that displays pieces from the University’s art collection.